<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 27, 2005

I think I have found my new home on this planet - Uncyclopedia.org

I was lured there by a simple set of sentences:

"Kitten huffing is a great alternative to normal street drugs and vitamins. It is well known that ingesting kittens has its side effects, so please, don't huff more than two or three a day. Kitten-related human fatalities are no joke."

When you go the site's entry on Kitten Huffing you can find step-by-step instructions for how to use kittens to get a natural high. They even have a list of famed kitten-huffers from throughout history and, of course, this list of fine individuals is going to become my new list of people to admire.

Any site that has such irreverent shit on it, without any apparent disclaimers or even a hint of apology, is so fucking PFL that it's eery.

(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?