<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 29, 2005

I honestly don't know how this happened to me.

I tried to be a nice girl and build a nice web site for my high school class. It has a message board and a photo gallery and polls and an In Memoriam page.

But now it has fucking pictures of some girl's cat on it. I never intended to have pictures of cats stored on my server. My plan to allow my former classmates to post their own photos to the galleries has backfired on me.

AND WORST OF ALL, this girl posted the cat photos under the section reserved for people's CHILDREN!

PEOPLE - your pets are not your children!!! They did not come out of a human vagina. They are not the result of a passionate night in the back of Chevy or a cheap roadside hotel.

Sure you could also say that most human babies don't come from hoity-toity sophisticated intercourse between two people who really love each other. But these animals... they come from a horny 2-second fuck between a mutt and another mutt. Their brains aren't even big enough to enjoy the sex. They just attack whatever animal happens to be around at the moment and out pops a furry, bloody mess some amount of time later.

And you want to claim these scrawny rats as your "children?" What an insult to your real children, if you ever have them someday. Equating pets and humans is the #1 thing that PFL must fight against. It is a sign that people are getting stupider and stupider with every passing generation.

You think prairie frontier people called their dogs their children? No, they called them bitches and and put them to work and hit them if they misbehaved. Why couldn't I have been born in those times? Fuck political correctness.

Anyway, I don't know what I'm going to do about the server space that is currently housing two photos of Sebastian the cat.

What have I gotten myself into?

(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?